Physical Integration of High Vibrational Living: Instructions For Detox & Reboot
By jona bryndis, Mar 30 2018 01:32AM
Here a quick overview on how to do a Light 3-Day Reboot Fast to cleanse your physical, but also to challenge your ego.
3 Day Detox Reboot Instructions
A cleanse is good for kick-starting and rebooting your metabolism and clearing out your guts. An as you all know, emotions are mainly stored in our digestive area, so physical detoxing will also promote emotional detoxing, but can only be done temporarily as the overall goal is to reach a balance from within so you don't have to constantly think about food. By assuring that you are 'always getting enough' you are promoting trust in yourself and your body - and you learn to regulate as you go.
Purpose of the 3 Day Detox Reboot:
As for the 3-Day Reboot Detox I recommend the Light Fast with fruit and vegetable juices, broth, and Dandelion Tea; and of course lots of water.
Basically you just 'eat' liquids like in the juice fast (as much as you want), but you also getting warm meals which makes a difference energetically and also emotionally. You are not loosing much weight during a light fast, but you are not regaining it either.
This is one of the problems with extreme fasts, as they induce ketosis (no carbs) and lead to water loss and muscle tissue, which will makes a person feel lighter but it's actually not healthy. Plus it leads to muscle loss, as the body's chemistry goes into starvation and tries to regain the lost water and body cells in form of fat cells. This is why it's important to drink as much as you feel you need!
Freshly squeezed or blended juices from fruits every 2 hours
You can add carrots, cucumber and green leafy vegetables if you like the mix
Broth from vegetables, miso soup (no solids) warm!
Continue with Fruit and Vegetable Juices
Vegetable broth, or if you feel too spacey, tomato soup or meat broth (no solids).
In case you need more, cook some brown rice and have a few spoons ful or eat a banana.
Most Frequently Asked Questions:
For the 3-Day Fast it’s better to refrain from coffee, BUT if it gets you through the fast have your coffee, but no mild or sugar!
For the 3-Day Fast it’s best to refrain from alcohol completely! After these three days you can add alcohol again, but no more than one glass!
3. Juices: Freshly Squeezed/Juiced vs. Bought or bottled?
If you have to work or if juicing (preferably organic produce) is too expensive or not feasible for you, bottled juices will do the job. Just make sure you get the best quality without additives, such as sugars or protein!
4. Broths: Pre-made vs. From Scratch?
I would make it depend on what you are cooking for the rest of your family. If you are single pre-made organic broths are fine - they are just a little bland. If you get pre-made soups take out the solids (meat, noodles, rice, etc). From scratch is always best, but it takes a long time to prepare, so I would not get hung up on it - only do things that work for you! Otherwise it gets too much and too stressful. We are also trying to bring in balance, which means we need to integrate.
5. Only Vegetable Broth?
It depends on how much meat you normally eat and how deprived you may feel. Vegetable and Miso broth are the best for this fast, but before you run out of steam, compromise with Chicken broth for example.
6. Non-Prescription Drugs, Supplements or Fiber?
Since you are only 'rebooting' for three days I would not take any non-prescription drugs or supplements. If you are taking prescription drugs you need to consult your doctor!
For long term diet changes we can talk about supplements, but as long as you are juicing or blending you don't need to supplement anything. If you juicer separates the pulp, add a little pulp back into the juice (for fiber, so your blood sugar doesn't spike too much).
Just agree to slow down for three days and then build your exercise back up after the 3-Day Detox. Walking and hiking in nature is always good. Just don’t do too much as you may get too spacey!
After the Reboot - Consider a 21-Day Energy Supporting Diet
Doing a 3 week cleanse can litterally be life changing! It can not only set you up for a new internal structure and develop new habits, it can help to get rid of chronic conditions and support any form of recovery! If you are considering quitting persistent habits, such as smoking, drinking or other recreational drugs, this cn set a new starting point for your sober life.
During this period all the recommendationsin regards to an energetically healthy diet apply in a somewhat stricter way. Below a list of 'stricter' rules for the After-Cleanse period. After these 3 weeks you can modify and adapt things to what works best for you!
The First couple of days after the 3 Day Reboot Cleanse
Ease your body back into solid foods - which means, try to have light/easy digestible meals with juices or smoothies in between. When you eat solids try to consciously chew them bite for bite - 10 times each (I know sounds stupid but it works). Starting on the fourth day, you can go back to eating more solids, but this time feel out how the food you ate made you feel afterwards...check in with your energy and allow your body to tell you if the food you ate was ENERGY SUSTAINING or DRAINING... (If you really want to get nerdy about this, you can journal your food intake and record your energy levels)
Instructions for a 21 Days Energy Detox Supporting Diet
In general try to follow your body's BIORHYTHM (your usual up and down rhythm). This is a little different for everyone, so what works for me doesn't necessarily have to work for you, although you and I have a similar daily routine. Sometimes, CHANGING DAILY ROUTINES can also help to shift our energies a bit.
For example, I've recently switched to having dinner earlier and it feels more balanced as I don't go as low before dinner anymore. We used to always have dinner between 8-9PM (mostly because I had to drive my older kids to soccer every afternoon, so we didn't even arrive home until 7.30pm - now that my daughter has her own car and their schedule shifted I could start cooking at around 5.30pm), which got me into an energetic slump between 5.30-8pm and then a serious after dinner fatigue at 9PM.
Take note how brief meditation breaks throughout the day can influence your energy and feeling of hunger or need to eat.
- Drinking Lemon Water on empty stomach
- Eating raw fruits first thing in the morning (no raw fruits/raw tomatoes on full stomach ever!) - the more different colors and the darker in color the better
- Keeping up the Water Intake (2-2.5 l/Quarts per day)
- Eating raw vegetables before main (heavier) meals - the darker in color the better
- Adding a bite of a high fiber granola bar or dried fruit before eating anything with refined sugar
- Leave at least 2 hours between snacks/meals (if you drink coffee with carbs through milk or sweetener, the coffee counts as meal)
- No deep fried foods in this time
- Add more nuts, seeds (especially raw sunflower and flax seeds) and died fruits to your diet!
- Always have almonds, almond butter and almond meal in the cabinet (they are extreme energy boosters!)
- Use only good Oils, such as olive oil, grape seed, coconut and flax seed oil (cold pressed, organic if possible)
- Consider a diet high in anti-inflammatory foods
Do not be afraid of good fats from seeds and good oils! even unsalted butter is to a thread to a detox diet! Yes, they deliver high calorie content, but they also come with everything for the body needs to break it down into energy which means it will be utilized and not stored in body fat!
Refrain from and Replace with:
- Processed/packaged/pre-made foods:
and replace with as natural and 'alive' as possible (even self-cooked frozen meals or produce, they are better than packaged foods but do not provide as many nutrients anymore)
- Refined Sugars:
and replace with Coconut sugar, Agave Sirup, Unrefined sugar or Raw Honey. (Get dark chocolate if you can't live without.)
- Processed Dairy products:
and replace with rice, coconut or almond milk. After these three weeks, try to stay with as natural (whole) and organic as possible. No low, non fat, etc.! (e.g. instead of ready mixed yogurts get organic whole milk yogurt and mix with your own fruit mash and sweetener)
- Over-processed Cheese Spreads (including cream and cottage cheese):
and replace with ideally goat and sheep (feta) cheese or Brie. In general look for (unfortunately very expensive) one piece cheese chunks, how they come from the dairy farm.
- MSG's aka Hydrolyzed Yeast/Protein Extract & Transfats aka Hydrogenated Oils/Fats:
(in most chips, crackers, breading and processed meals such as frozen french fires, pizza, etc) and replaced with organic version
- Food Coloring and anything artificially colored!:
You can replace some for kids with natural food coloring in health food stores (hard to get)
- Artificial Sweeteners of any kind!:
Stevia is okay but 'real' sweet is always better as it doesn't mess with your taste buts ad neurotransmitters
- Farm-Raised Fish:
I know, it breaks my heart but they are full with anti-biotics and hormone/neurotransmitter altering substance and replace with wild-caught
- Non-Organic Meats and replace with organic version
Even organic meats have fear and abuse energies in them. If you have to eat meat, silently give thanks to the animal (raises its vibration). Replace meats with tuna or Shitake Mushrooms for example.
- Processed Gluten
Processed/packaged breads, cookies, crackers and pasta contain a lot of refined gluten. Gluten in itself is not necessarily unhealthy, unless one already has an allergy. the main reason for the hype with gluten is that it's separated out of its natural compound. Therefore, naturally occurring gluten (e.g. in whole grain rye) is not unhealthy!
I am not a fan of gluten free products because they are even more processed than normal processed foods, but because it's practically impossible to get natural food productsI recommend to replace bought or self-made breads with Oat, Quinoa, Barley and Almond Meal (ground up) - as for cookies, cakes and bread try to eat as little as possible during these three weeks.
If you, like me, really don't want to refrain from cookies, make your own from good ingredients for guilt-less snacking!
- Make home made granola with a mix of ground up nuts, seeds (flax seed is always good) and oats with honey, cinnamon, butter and almond butter for a light snack with yogurt in between. Add eggs, more butter, ground oat meal or a little unbleached flower and heavy cream (chic chips if you want) to make delicious and healthy cookies. The kids will love them!
- Always have bananas, raw sunflower seeds and brown rice in the house. If you need food for your nerves try these first!
- Enjoy your coffee (chocolate, snack, glass of wine)! Stevia is okay but Agave sirup would be better. Look at your coffee as meal, as long as you put rice/almond/coconut mild or cream into it. It' okay. Just CONSCIOUSLY LOVE IT when you drink it - don't drink coffee on the run - always ENJOY IT!
- Good bread is full of whole grains and seeds. Make your own or get it from whole foods. Sprouted breads are better than normal breads. The heavier the bread the better. The least ingredients the better.
- Do not be afraid of calories! Look at what you put into your body as part of your loving yourself. The only thing that matters is whether or not you love what you eat!
Did I forget anything?
The 'prime directive' is to integrate your food habits with your high vibratory energy system. These directives or recommendations are based on providing maximum energy for our bodies.
After these three weeks of changing your diet, try to stay with as many suggestions as possible.
Last tip: Try to get a friend or family member to join your 3-Day Detox Reboot!
Disclaimer: Please consult a medical professional if you have health concerns.
If you want to book a personal energy clearing session please click here
Click Here to subscribe to our emial list.
Click here for more info on our Spring Cleaning Special (Energy Clearing Session)